Speaking & Presentations
Dr. Gerdes is a sought-after presenter at women's events, conferences, retreats, faith-based events, and community groups. She has also consulted with the Cancer Center of Richardson Regional Medical Center on topics related to cancer survivorship.
"You were amazing!! Thank you for the time and creativity you put into your presentation. Your delivery was engaging and your content was life-changing. We are blessed to partner with you."
Topics that Dr. Gerdes enjoys speaking on include (but are not limited to):
- Relationships 101
- Communication Keys in Marriage
- Deepening Intimacy in Marriage
- Forgiveness: Is it Really Necessary?
- Living with Passion and Purpose
- Personal Growth for Scaredy Cats
- Healthy Self-Care for Managing Stress
- Coping with Holiday Stress
- Lessons Learned in the Wilderness
- The Rocky Road to Joy
- Heart Makeover 101
- Dating 101 for Single Adults
- 10 Secrets Church Ladies Keep
- People-Pleasing: Why It Works...and Why It Doesn't